What is a network?
A network is a distinct organization or ministry within the Jesus Disciple system that uses Jesus Disciple to multiply disciples, discipleship groups, leaders, and house churches within their own organization.
10 benefits of becoming a network
- You’ll provide your organization with a multiplying system that trains disciples to make disciples that make disciples.
- You’ll have the tools and training to start one or more disciple-making movements (DMM).
- You’ll have your own network landing page where groups can be created in your network.
- You’ll have the option of using your own organization’s Faithbuilder teachings for the disciples in your network.
- You’ll make the Great Commission an ongoing priority of your organization.
- You’ll be able to send messages and post videos to communicate with your group leaders, house church leaders, and members.
- You’ll be able to see in realtime how fast your organization adds disciples, discipleship groups, and house churches.
- You’ll learn faster by interacting with other network leaders.
- It’s web based, so there are no books or materials to buy, sell, or ship.
- It’s absolutely free! No strings attached.
How to become a network
We would be happy for you to apply for your ministry to start a Jesus Disciple NetworkStill have questions? Please contact us at JDNetworks@solidlives.com